feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Did this whole about me thing on Facebook and since not everyone has an account. I decided to reuse it on my blog as well. I think it covers almost everything someone could want to know about me. Personally I don't think anyone actually reads these things, but it's always recommended that you have one on your blog.
The BasicsHair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown or Black, depends on the lighting
Height: 1.70 m
Profession: I'm working on it
Relationship Status: Single
My Favorites
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Car: Ferrari F355
Favorite Movie: The Princess Bride
Favorite Hobby: Surfing the web
Favorite Song/Singer: The Beatles - Here Comes The Sun - Yesterday
Favorite Book/Author: Chuck Palahniuk
Favorite School Subject: Cao Dang Su Pham Nha Trang
Favorite Vacation Destination: Anywhere warm and tropical
Favorite Food: Custard Tarts
Favorite Animal: Dogs
Favorite Store: ChaptersFavorite Celebrity : My Sweet Heath
Favorite Childhood Friend: Too many to list, I love them all in their own special way
Favorite Childhood Memory: Christmas
Favorite Person In Your Life: My Dad :-)



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét